Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2022 | Transit Camp for Group C Posts, 10th Pass Apply
Ministry Of Defense Recruitment 2022 | Transit Camp for Group C Posts, 10th Pass Apply: Transit Camps/ Movement Control Group/ Movement Control Movement Forwarding Detachments, have published a notification for the recruitment of MTS Safaiwala, Washerman, Mess Waiter, Masalchi, Cook, House Keeper, and Barber in the employment newspaper dated 29 January 2022. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Transit Camp Group C Recruitment 2022 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the employment newspaper.
A total of 41 vacancies are available under Transit Camp Group C Posts in Delhi, Suratgarh, Raiwala, Pang Chandigarh, Pasto, Leh, Drass, Srinagar, Khanabal, Jammu, Ramban, Srinagar (J&K), Bandiour and BD Bari. Details related to vacancy, qualification, age and other are given below:
Ministry Of Defense Recruitment 2022 : Overview
|Ministry Of Defense Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Ministry of Defense|
|Post Name||Group C Civilian|
|Start Date to Apply||29th January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||18th February 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test Trade/Skill Test Medical Examination|
|Job Location||All over India|
Ministry Of Defense Recruitment 2022 Vacancies and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Vacancy Details||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|MTS (Safaiwala)||10||18-25||High School Passed from Any Recognized Board|
|Washerman||03||18-25||High School Passed from Any Recognized Board and Must able to wash Military / Civilian Cloths|
|Mess Waiter||06||18-25||High School Passed from Any Recognized Board|
|Masalchi||02||18-25||High School Passed from Any Recognized Board and Should be Conversant with the Duties of Masalchi.|
|Cook||16||18-25||High School Passed from Any Recognized Board and Knowledge of Indian Cooking and Proficiency in Trade.|
|House Keeper||02||18-25||High School Passed from Any Recognized Board|
|Barber||02||18-25||High School Passed from Any Recognized Board and Proficiency in Barber Job|
Ministry Of Defense Recruitment 2022 Category Wise Vacancy
Transit Camps Selection Process
This is a four stage Selection Process:
- Written Test: A written test will be held which will have the questions of the level of Class 10th. Candidates appearing for the written would also be subjected to Practical Examination whenever applicable.
- Skill Test/ Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Rs. 5200-20200 plus grade pay Rs. 1800
There is no Application Fee for any candidates.
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female: Rs. 0/-
How to Apply for Transit Camp Group C Civilian Recruitment
Application Process for the Group C Civilian Transit Camp Posts is Offline.
- Visit the Official Site ie indianarmy.nic.in. Download the Official Notification in the What’s New Section.
- Fill the Application Form with the Transit Camp Recruitment 2022 format.
- After filling the application form, attach the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- Candidates should send the application form along with self attested documents on the below mentioned address before the last date.
Postal Address: OC, 412 MC/MF Date, Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station Pin Code 110013
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2022 | JHT,SDO & Hindi Typist 97 Vacancies
Ministry of Defense Recruitment 2022: Directorate General of Defense Estates (DDGE), Ministry of Defense has published recruitment notification for Junior Hindi Translator, Sub Divisional Officer, and Hindi Typist 97 Posts 2021. Eligible and Interested Candidates After Apply Offline for this Vacancy Read Official Ministry of Defense Recruitment Notification Given Below. DDGE Ministry of Defense Vacancy is a good chance for those candidates who are looking for a job in Indian Defense Department.
Defense Ministry Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Ministry of Defence|
|Name of the Posts||JHT, SOD and Hindi Typist|
|number of vacancies||97|
Ministry of Defense Vacancy 2022
- Junior Hindi Translator: 07
- Sub Divisional Officer: 89
- Hindi Typist: 01
Ministry of Defense Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Junior Hindi Translator: Master’s degree in Hindi/English from a recognized University as a compulsory/elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level. Or Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as a compulsory/elective subject either as a compulsory/elective subject at the degree level.
Circle officer: Matriculation pass from a recognized board.
At least two years Diploma or Certificate in Surveying or Draftsmanship (Civil) from a registered or recognized Institute.
Hindi Typist: Matriculation or equivalent examination from recognized School/Board.
Typing speed of at least 25 words per minute in Hindi.
- Junior Hindi Translator: 18-30 Years
- Sub Divisional Officer: 18-27 Years
- Hindi Typist: 18-27 Years
Ministry of Defense Recruitment How to Apply
- Eligible candidates working in Central/State Government etc. will have to submit their application through proper channel and submit “No Objection Certificate” on demand.
- The application should be filled in the prescribed proforma given below and should be sent by “Ordinary Post” in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the post of Junior Hindi Translator/Sub Divisional Officer, Grade-11/Hindi Typist” and “Principal Director , Defense Estates, Southern Command, Near ECHS Polyclinic, Kondhwa Road, Pune (Maharashtra)-411040″.
- General: Rs.200/-
- OBC/ EWS/ SC/ ST/ Female/ Ex. Serviceman: No Fee
- Fee should be paid through Demand Draft in favor of ‘Principal Directorate Defense Estates Southern Command Pune’ payable at Union Bank of India, Headquarters Southern Command Branch, Pune-01.
Defense Ministry Recruitment Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list of marks obtained in written examination. The written exam date will be announced soon on the official website of DGDE.
Defense Ministry Recruitment Salary
Junior Hindi Translator: Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4200
Sub Divisional Officer: Rs.5200-20200 + GP 2400
Hindi Typist: Rs.5200-20200 + GP 1900
The last date for receipt of the application form is 15-01-2022 up to 17:00 Hrs.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Apply for various posts
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: The ASC Units of 71 Sub Area, HQ Northern Command, Government of India, Ministry of Defence has invited application for Group ‘C’ in ASC Units of 71 Sub Area / HQ Northern Command. The candidates can submit their application only by registered/ speed/ordinary post. The Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 is being held to fill a total of 49 posts.
The application should reach the concerned department within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement notice in Employment News and/or other Newspapers. This department will not be responsible for any postal delays and no application will be entertained after the closing of the last date.
All posts are temporary and will be permanent subject to successful completion of a probation period of two years in special cases maximum of four years from the physical date of appointment. Services of persons are not found up to the minimum acceptable limit / not found fit during the probation period can be terminated.
Last Date for Submitting Application – within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement notice in Employment News and/or other Newspapers
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Vacancies
A total of 42 vacancies has been released for Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Vehicle Mechanic, Fireman, Labourer and Carpenter in ASC Units of 71 Sub Area/HQ Northern Command. Have a look at the category-wise vacancy distribution from the below table.
|Name of the Post||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||Total Posts|
|Civilian Motor Driver||05||01||21||–||–||27|
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Defence Group C Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised board.Must possess a Civilian Driving licence for heavy vehicles from DTO/RTO and have two years experience of driving such vehicles.
- Vehicle Mechanic – 10th Standard pass from a recognised board.Capable of reading number and names of tools and vehicles both in English and Hindi. One year experience of his trade (Capable of carrying out standard repairs of heavy vehicles).
- Fireman – 10th Standard pass from a recognized board. Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, hose fittings and fire appliances and equipment, fire engines, trailer, pumps, foam branches. Must be familiar with the use and maintenance, first-aid, fire fighting appliances and Trailer Fire Pump. Must know elementary principles of Fire Fighting methods employed in fighting different types of fire.Must be conversant with foot and appliance Fire Service Drills and be able to perform the task allotted to the members of a fire crew. Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the physical fitness
- Labourer – 10th Standard pass or equivalent from a recognised board.
- Carpenter – 10th Standard pass or equivalent from a recognised board. Should have the knowledge of carpentry
Ministry of Defence Group C Age Limit:
- Driver – 18 to 27 years
- Others – 18 to 25 years
Selection Process for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021
The selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the applicants in the written test subject to qualifying in the practical / trade / physical tests, as applicable,
- Civilian Motor Driver – Rs.19900-45700
- Vehicle Mechanic – Rs.19900-45700
- Fireman – Rs.19900-45700
- Labourer – Rs.18000-41100
- Carpenter – Rs.18000-41100.
How to apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021:
All the candidates need to apply through offline application mode only. The photograph and photocopy of under mentioned documents duly self-attested should be submitted along with the application. Original certificates are (NOT) to be despatched with an application form, and should be brought in person on the day called for the test.
No application will be accepted in person by hand or through any representative. The application must be posted to the addressee only under registered / speed post/normal post.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Apply for various posts