MeECL Recruitment 2022: Electrician Jobs [36 Posts] Walk-In
MeECL Recruitment 2022: Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL) invites the eligible candidates to attend the walk-in-interview to be held on 8th February 2022 for the posts of Electrician on a contract basis for its various Substations.
Post Name:- Electrician
- No of posts:- 36
1. 33/11 4th Furlong Substation, Shillong
2. 33/11 KV Mawiong Substation, Shillong
3. 33/11 KV Umiew Substation
4. 33/11 KV Mawpat Substation, Shillong
- Age limit:- Not specified.
- Salary:- As per MeECL norms.
- Educational Qualification:- SSLC with ITI Certificate in the related field.
How to apply for MeECL Recruitment 2022: Electrician Jobs
Interested candidates should bring an application in standard form with original certificates and copies of all supporting certificates/documents and (one) passport-size photo. Registration of candidates will be from 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.
Walk-in-interview venue:- MeECL Guest House, Lumjingshai, Shillong
Date & Time:- 8th February 2022 from 10:00 AM
Advertisement No:- MeECL/CA/PER/3/2022/7 (Date: 28.01.2022)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the MeECL Recruitment 2022: Electrician Jobs official notification in detail before submitting applications.
MeECL Recruitment 2021:- Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL) inviting applications from bright, young experienced candidates for Regulatory, Commercial, and Legal work needed for its three Power utilities namely Meghalaya Power Distribution Corporation Ltd, Meghalaya Power Generation Corporation Ltd, and Meghalaya Power Transmission Corporation Ltd. The last date for submission of the application is 18th January 2020 (extended).
1. Post Name:- Assistant (Techno-Legal)
- Eligibility Criteria:- At least five years in techno-legal matters related to the infrastructure/ power sector including three to five years in regulatory matters such as regulation, tariff petition filing, tariff fixation, appearing before regulators, responding to queries, and dealing with appeals to APTEL/ High Court, etc.
2. Post Name:- Assistant (Finance-Commercial)
- Eligibility Criteria:- At least 3 years post qualification experience in finance/ commercial aspects of utility operations and possess requisite analytical skills.
Terms and conditions of the engagement
- Period: The engagement is purely contractual in nature and initially for one year subject to extension for a further two years period,
- Emoluments: The monthly emoluments will be commensurate with the qualification, the experience of the candidates and it is negotiable.
How to apply for MeECL Recruitment 2021 @Assistant Techno-Legal & Finance-Commercial
The interested eligible candidates may send their Bin-data in the Standard form along with the self-attested copies substantiating their qualification and experience in the relevant field, to the following address on or before the 18th January 2020 personally or through postal service or through email in advance:
The Director (Corporate Affairs)
Meghalaya Energy Corporation Ltd
Lumjingshai, Short Round Road
Advertisement No:- MeECL/CA/GA/218/2020/01 (Date: 23.12.2020)
For more details, please check the below link
last date extension notification