Madhukar Livelihood Foundation Meghalaya Vacancy 2021
Madhukar Livelihood Foundation Meghalaya (MLF) Recruitment 2021, a partner organization of Meghalaya Basin Management Agency invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Project Co-ordinator in Garo Hills and Khasi & Jaintia Hills. The last date for submission of the application is 3rd September 2021.
Post Name:- Project Co-ordinator
- No of posts:- 2
- Place of posting:- Tura and Shillong
- Age limit:- Not specified.
- Salary:- Negotiable, based on experience
- Knowledge & Skill Requirement:-
1. Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s degree in the appropriate field of study including Engineering, Management, Food Sciences, Horticulture, Agriculture & Social Work
2. Proven 3-5 years working experience in project management especially community-based projects. Only candidates having this relevant experience may apply
3. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS PPT, MS Word).
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in either Khasi, Pnar, Garo would be an added advantage.
5. Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
How to apply for Madhukar Livelihood Foundation Meghalaya Job 2021 @Project Co-ordinator Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by submitting an application form duly filled along with self-attested credentials Via-email to: email@example.com
The application form may be downloaded from www.mbda.gov.in
The Last Date for submission of the application is 3rd September 2021 up to 05:00 PM.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Madhukar Livelihood Foundation Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 @Project Co-ordinator Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.