IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 Notification Out
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) PO Recruitment 2021 Notification Out
IBPS PO Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Banking Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released an employment notification of the IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://www.ibps.in/. Through this latest Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates to fill up 4135 vacancies for the posts of Probationary Officer (PO) / Management Trainee (MT). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if they want to make a career in the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid a rush during closing dates.
Posts Name: Probationary Officer/Management Trainee (Common Recruitment Process) (CRP PO/MTs-XI)
Category Wise Vacancies:
• General: 1426 Posts
• OBC: 948 Posts
• EWS: 352 Posts
• SC: 529 Posts
• ST: 262 Posts
Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent
a qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. (More Details: Please Read Official Notification)
Age Limit: as on 01-10-2021
• Minimum: 20 years
• Maximum: 30 years
(Age Relaxation: Please Read Official Notification)
• Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
• Rs. 850 /- for all others
(More Details: Please Read Official Notification)
More Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
• On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 20.10.2021 to 10.11.2021
• Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 20.10.2021 to 10.11.2021
• Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: November 2021
• Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: November/December 2021
• Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: November/December 2021
• Online Examination – Preliminary: 04.12.2021 and 11.12.2021 Tentative
• Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2021/January 2022
• Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: December 2021/ January 2022
• Online Examination – Main: January 2022
• Declaration of Result – Main: January/ February 2022
• Download of call letters for interview: February 2022
• Conduct of interview: February/March 2022
• Provisional Allotment: April 2022
|Download Notification (PDF): Click Here|
|Apply Online: Click Here|
|More Details: Click Here|
>> Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Name of the Post: Officer Scale I, II & III and Office Assistant
Post Date: 30/06/2020
No of Vacancies: 9638
Place: Across IndiaDetails of Vacancies:
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Officer Scale -I (Assistant Manager)
Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer – Manager)
Officer Scale-II (Information Technology Officer)
Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant)
Officer Scale-II (Law Officer)
Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)
Officer Scale-I (Marketing Officer)
Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)
Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager) Qualification Details: The candidates must have passed Any Degree, CA, MBA the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
Log on to the official website www.ibps.in
Candidates can apply through online
Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
Pay the application fee, if needed.
Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Take a print out the application for future use.
Notification Link: Click Here
Re-Open Notification Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here
Thanks for visit this useful Post, Stay connected with us for more Posts.