How To Check Fake Milk? Use this simple method to check
Fake Milk Test / Not buying adulterated milk, curd, or cheese? Use this simple method to check its purity at home
How To Check Fake Milk? Use this simple method to check: Milk and its products like ghee, cheese, khoya, etc. are very beneficial for our health. But nowadays many people have started mixing in dairy milk and products made from it to increase profits. Consuming this adulterated milk and cheese etc. reduces the health benefits.
But you can recognize adulterated milk, adulterated cheese, and adulterated ghee. Even sitting at home. Let’s find out now.
How to identify milk water
According to FSSAI, this simple method can be adopted to identify fake and genuine milk.
- First put a drop of milk on a polished and sloping spot
- If the milk is genuine, it will stop or go down slowly and leave a white mark on the back
- And if water has been added to the milk, it will go down without leaving a mark
How to identify detergent in milk?
- Take 5ml to 10ml milk and mix the same amount of water
- If detergent is mixed in the milk, the milk will foam like soap.
- Stirring the pure milk will cause a little foam on it
Identification of starch in milk and its products (cheese, khoya and channa)
- Boil 2-3ml sample with 5ml water
- Cool it and add 2-3 drops of iodine tincture
- If the mixture turns blue, it is a sign of starch and if the color stays white, then your cheese, khoya or chana were pure.
- You do not need to mix and boil water to know the starch in the milk.
How to identify pure and fake ghee
- Put half a teaspoon of ghee or butter in a transparent bowl
- Now add 2-3 drops of iodine tincture
- If sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes or other starch are added to the ghee, it will turn blue.