CGA Recruitment 2022: Assistant Accounts Officer 590 Vacancies
CGA Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Finance has issued Controller General of Accounts Recruitment 2022 notification in the employment newspaper From 22.01.2022 to 28.01.2022. The CGA is going to hire suitable candidates to fill 590 vacancies for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer Post. These advertised vacancies are assigned on a deputation basis to various stations in the CCAS organization. Aspirants who are willing to work under the central government can use this opportunity to join CGA jobs. Eligible and interested candidates have to submit the application form Within 45 days from the date of advertisement. This CGA vacancy comes under the classification of General Central Services Group ‘B’ Gazetted.
Before applying for this CGA Recruitment 2022, candidates must read the terms and conditions. The deputation period is initially for 3 years and will be extended based on the requirements. Candidates have to submit their applications through the proper channel to the prescribed address. Station-wise vacancy count is available in the notification. Selected candidates will be placed in various Ministries/Departments at various stations under the Office of the Controller General of Accounts. More details of CGA recruitment 2022 notification, selection list, merit list, result, and upcoming job notices will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of CGA AAO Recruitment 2022
|Name of organization||Controller General of Accounts|
|Advertisement Number||A-65061(55)/ 38/2021- GROUP B-CGA/359|
|job name||assistant accounts officer|
|job location||all over India|
|pay scale||Level- 08/09 7 in the Pay Matrix. According to the CPC|
|Employment News release date||22.01.2022 to 28.01.2022|
|Last date for submission of the application||Within 45 days of publication of the advertisement|
Eligibility Criteria for CGA Assistant Accounts Officer Vacancy 2022
- Applicants must hold analog post,
- See advertisement for more details.
- Age limit should not exceed 56 years,
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
- The mode of selection may be based on test/interview.
Apply Mode: CGA Recruitment
- Application should be sent through post / email.
- Address: Senior Accounts Officer (HR-3), Office of the Controller General of Accounts, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Room No. 210, 2Ra Floor, Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan, Block E, GPO Complex, INA, Delhi – 110023.
- Mail.Id: email@example.com.
Required Documents: CGA Recruitment
- Cadre Clearance Certificate.
- Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate.
- APAR certificate.
Steps to Apply for CGA Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Go to official website cga.nic.in
- Click on the appropriate notification.
- Notification will open, read it and check eligibility.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Submit the filled form.