B.Ed Admission 2021 in College of Teacher Education Tura
B.Ed admission 2021:- College of Teacher Education, Tura, Rongkhon invites applications from eligible candidates Admission into Two years B.Ed Course 2021-2023 batch. The last date for submission of the application is 30th August 2021.
Course Name:- B.Ed 2021-2023 Batch
- Admission criteria:-
# 45% for SC/ST/OBC
# 50% for General
# 50% for Master Degree holder SC/ST/OBC
# 55% for Master Degree holder General.
- Educational Qualification:- Forms of the candidates securing below 45% will not be accepted.
Graduate in any discipline with 45% and above for SC/ST/OBC and 50% and above for general candidates
Masters degree with 50% for SC/ST/OBC and 55% for General.
How to apply for B.Ed Admission 2021 in College of Teacher Education Tura
Online forms for candidates will be available on the Government website http://megeducation.gov.in/dhte/forms.html from 19th August 2021.
The correctly filled forms must be submitted in the email-id: email@example.com.
The Last date of submission of the filled-in form with all necessary documents is 30th August 2021.
Selected candidates will be given a telephonic call. Candidates who are already employed must submit a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employers along with the form.
- An amount of Rs. 100/- can be deposited to SBI Account No.10949575614, IFSC SBIN0000198. The receipt for the same can be uploaded along with the filled-up forms.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the B.Ed Admission 2021 in College of Teacher Education Tura official notification in detail before submitting applications.
B.Ed Admission 2021 in College of Teacher Education Shillong
B.Ed Admission 2021: The College of Teacher Education (PGT) Shillong invites online applications for admission into B.Ed. Program 2021-2023. The online application will be available for Three days w.e.f. 26th to 28th August 2021.
Course Name:- B.Ed. Program 2021-2023
- No of seats:- 50
# Seats for teachers on Government Deputation: 18 (Eighteen)
# Seats available: 32 (Thirty-two)
- Stream Wise Breakup of the 32 Seats
# SocialSciences/ Humanities: 12 Seats
# Science: 14 Seats
# Commerce: 2 Seats
# Others: 4 Seats
- Educational Qualification:-
# General Category: Minimum IInd Division in Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree Examination (must obtain 50% and above).
# SC/ST/OBC: Minimum IInd Division in Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree Examination (must obtain 45% and above).
How to apply for B.Ed Admission 2021 in College of Teacher Education Shillong
The link for online filling and submission of admission form will be available on the College website www.ctepgtshillong.com for Only Three Days w.e.f., 26th to 28th August 2021.
All applicants are to submit scanned copies of
- Passport Photo.
- All Marksheets of their 10th, 12th, Graduation, and Post-Graduation Degrees.
- In the case of mark sheets with CGPA scores, the candidate needs to submit the formula for converting CGPA scores into percentages (which is usually printed at the backside of the mark sheet).
- Passing Certificates of their 10th, 12th, Graduation, and Post-Graduation Degrees.
- ST/SC/OBC Certificates.
- Computer Knowledge Certificate (if any).
- Candidates already in service must submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer.
- Teaching Experience Certificate for those with a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience. Those with less than 3 years of teaching experience need not submit.
All the above documents are to be scanned and converted to a SINGLE PDF file. The PDF file may then be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be no Written Test for this session 2021-2023 owing to the Covid-19 pandemic. This necessitated the College to make adjustments to the usual admission procedure.
- Applicants will be shortlisted according to Merit.
- Shortlisted applicants shall be intimated via email/phone call/WhatsApp message to a registered phone number. Applicants are therefore to submit their valid and active Email IDs, Phone numbers, and WhatsApp Numbers.
- The virtual model will be employed for the personal interview. Eligible candidates will be intimated regarding the date, time, and platform of a Personal Interview via Phone call/ WhatsApp message/ Email.
Results of successful candidates will be declared on 23rd September 2021 at 8 P.M.
Boyce Road, Laitumkhrah, Shillong – 793003
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the B.Ed Admission 2021 in College of Teacher Education Shillong official notification in detail before submitting applications.