The Staff Selection Commission Published Recruitment Notification For Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS) Posts 2021. All Details About This SSC Vacancy Are Given Below.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
Department Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Posts Name: Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS)
- The candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- As per the Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in Gazette of India all the degrees/diplomas/certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various
- 18-25 years as of 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1994 and not later than 01-08-2001).
- 18-27 years as of 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).
How To Apply
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 28/02/2021 (5.00 PM).
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/Departments/Offices of the Government of India, in different States/
- Dates for submission of online applications: 05.02.2021 to 21.03.2021
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 21.03.2021 (23:30)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 23.03.2021 (23:30)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 25.03.2021 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):29.03.2021
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01.07.2021 to 20.07.2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 21.11.2021
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
- The dates of examinations indicated below are tentative. Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to the candidates through the website of the Commission. Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV. 13.3.2 There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Answer Keys, in due course after the Computer Based Examination, will be placed on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in). Any representation regarding answer keys received within the time limit fixed by the Commission at the time of uploading of the answer keys will be scrutinized and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer keys shall be entertained, afterward.
- Marks scored by candidates in Paper-I will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- Paper-II will be of the descriptive type in which the candidate will be required to write a short essay or letter in English or any language included in the VIII Schedule of the Constitution.
- Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of the categorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements. However, marks scored by the candidates in Paper-II will be used to decide merit in case more than one candidate score equal normalized marks in Paper-I.
- Paper-II will be held only for those candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories