Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 841 posts of “Office Attendant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language) as per Annex-I. Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in.
Full text of the advertisement is available on the Banks’ website www.rbi.org.in and is also being published in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar.
Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. No other mode for submission of application is available.
Educational Qualifications (as on 1/02/2021):
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Bank reserves the right to call for documents in support of domicile status of the candidate.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
Age (as on 01/02/2021)
- Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
- Website Link Open February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021
- Payment of Test Fees (Online) February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021
- Tentative date of Online Test April 09 & 10, 2021
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 10,940/– per month in the scale of
10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) –
20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700 and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent
Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance etc., as admissible from time to
time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately ₹
26,508/-. Office Attendants who will not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank
will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay.
HOW TO APPLY For rbi Recruitment ;
Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in from February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available at Appendix -I which is available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if the candidate submits another/multiple applications, then the candidate must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph and signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Bank and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.