RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021:- Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 841 posts of “Office Attendant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language). The last date for submission of the application is 15.03.2021.
Post Name:- Office Attendant
- No of posts:- 841 [SC:25, ST:75, OBC:211, EWS:76, GEN:454]
- Office wise vacancy list
1. Ahmedabad: 50 Posts
2. Bangalore: 28 Posts
3. Bhopal: 25 Posts
4. Bhubaneswar: 24 Posts
5. Chandigarh: 31 Posts
6. Chennai: 71 Posts
7. Guwahati: 38 Posts
8. Hyderabad: 57 Posts
9. Jammu: 9 Posts
10. Jaipur: 43 Posts
11. Kanpur: 69 Posts
12. Kolkata: 35 Posts
13. Mumbai: 202 Posts
14. Nagpur: 55 Posts
15. New Delhi: 50 Posts
16. Patna: 28 Posts
17. Thiruvananthapuram: 26 Posts
- Age limit:- Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates who must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 (both days including) are only eligible to apply. Upper age relaxation as per the Govt of India rules.
- Salary:- Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 10,940/– per month and other allowances as admissible. At present, the initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately Rs. 26,508/-. Office Attendants who will not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay.
- Educational Qualification:- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
How to apply for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in from February 24 2021 to March 15, 2021. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable) payable from February 24 2021 to March 15 2021.
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
Rs. 450/- for OBC/EWS/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
Selection would be done on the basis of the Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Online tests except for the test of General English will be bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi. There will be negative marking for the wrong answers in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Reasoning: 30 Marks
- General English: 30 Marks
- General Awareness: 30 Marks
- Numerical ability: 30 Marks
For more details, please check the below link