ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2021: Project Linked Person Jobs [4 Posts]
ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2021: Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata invites applications for recruitment of four (04) Project linked persons purely on a temporary basis to work in the following research projects in the Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Unit (CVPR) of the Institute, Kolkata. The last date for submission of the application is 11.06.2021.
Post Name:- Project Linked Person
- No of posts:- 4
- Project Name:-
1. DADDI: Deep Analysis of Degraded Document Image
2. Image-Based Estimation of Air Quality
3. Training, Validation Sample Data Creation and Annotation for Machine Learning
4. Data Collection and Annotation
- Age limit:- Should not exceed 35 years as of 01 May 2021, with usual relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and differently-abled candidates. Age relaxation may be given to outstanding candidates or candidates with relevant experience
- Salary:- Rs. 25000/- to 30000/- per month for Project Nos.1 and 2; and Rs. 20000/- to 25000/- per month for Project Nos. 3 and 4 (consolidated pay with no other allowances) depending upon qualifications and previous work experience. Deserving candidates may be offered higher payment subject to the availability of funds.
- Educational Qualification:-
(i) B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent or M.C.A. or M.Sc. in Computer Science/ information Technology/ Electronics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics or equivalent for all the projects,
(ii) Strong programming skills in Python/ C/ C++ / JAVA/ MATLAB for Project Nos. 1 and 2.
- Desirable: (i) Work Experience in the domain of respective projects, (ii) Knowledge of image processing, machine learning, and its libraries for Project No.1, (iii) Knowledge of image processing and data analysis for Project No. 2.
How to apply for ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2021 @Project Linked Person Jobs
Eligible and interested candidates are required to fill up an online form and upload a covering letter addressed to the Professor-in-Charge, Computer and CommunicationSciences Division of the Institute with current resume (signed) in English, which is required to include (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Permanent/ Present Address, (c) E-mail Address, (d) Telephone/Mobile No., (e) Parent’s/Spouse’s Name, (f) Date of birth, (g) Academic Qualifications (with
percentage of marks obtained in each examination starting from 10 class), (h) Experience (if any), (i) Aadhar Card No, (j) SC/ST/OBC/ Differently abled status, self-attested soft copies of all documents testimonials latest by 11 June 2021.
The date of the interview online or in-person will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates in due course with maintaining all preventive measures to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 Global epidemic as directed by the Government of India.
Advertisement No:- PU/507/ADV/169 (Date: 28.05.2021)
Please check the below link