NLHMB Shillong Recruitment 2021:- National Lutheran Health and Medical Board (NLHMB), Shillong invites Bio-Data/ CV from eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant. The last date for submission of the application is 21.02.2021.
Post Name:- Project Assistant
- No of posts:- 2 (Two)
- Age limit:- Not mentioned.
- Salary:- Salary will be disbursed as per receipt of funds from NCDIR/ICMR.
- Educational Qualification:- Masters in Public Health (MPH)/ Social Work (MSW), Sociology, Medical Anthropology/ Anthropology or master’s degree in related subjects from a recognized University.
How to apply for NLHMB Shillong Recruitment 2021 @Project Assistant Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates their CV/ Bio-Data through e-mail to email@example.com. The last date is 21.02.2021.
Please provide the following details, in a word document, preferably in the following order:
- Full Name
1. Address and contact details (including email and phone)
2. Educational qualifications – Diploma/degree/s, year, and institute qualified from
3. Language skills (spoken, written skills) Software skills
- Work experience (position/job title, organization, duration) if none please state NIL XVII. Research experience
1. Publications if any
2. Referees (two persons who you have worked or trained under)
3. Any other relevant information
For more details, please check the below link