SSC MTS Recruitment 2021: The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff, a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/ Union Territories. The last date for submission of the application is 21.03.2021.
Exam Name:- SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020
- No of posts:- Details about vacancies will be provided in due course.
- Payscale:- Pay Level- 1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission.
- Age limit:- 18- 27 years as of 01.01.2021. Upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
- Educational Qualification:- The candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
How to apply for the SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2021
Eligible candidates can apply online through the SSC recruitment portal https://ssc.nic.in from 05.02.2021 to 21.03.2021 up to 23:30 Hrs.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
Paper-I (Computer Based Examination): 200 Marks
- General English: 25 Marks
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: 25 Marks
- Numerical Aptitude: 25 Marks
- General Awareness: 25 Marks
Paper-II (Descriptive): 50 Marks
- Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
- Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For Women, SC, ST, PwD & ESM: Nill
- Payment Mode (Online/ Offline): SBI Challan/ Net Banking, BHIM UPI, by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card
Important Dates of SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05.02.2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21.03.2021 by 23:30 hrs
- Last Date to Payment of Fee through Online: 23.03.2021 by 23:30 hrs
- Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan: 25.03.2021 by 23:30 hrs
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 29.03.2021 during working hours of Bank
- The date for Computer Based Exam (Tier-I): 01 to 20.07.2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 21.11.2021
For more details, please check the below link