Meghalaya Food and Civil Supplies Recruitment 2021:- Directorate of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Government of Meghalaya invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Technical Support Assistant, on a contract basis. The last date for submission of the application is 22.02.2021.
Post Name:- Technical Support Assistant
- No of posts:- 11 (One in each District of Meghalaya)
- Age limit:- Not mentioned.
- Salary:- Rs. 40,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT /MCA/ BCA/ B.Sc (IT) from recognized University /Institution.
- Mandatory skill sets– MS SQL, RDBMS, JAVA, C#, Database Management, ITIL, Project Management, Data Analytics, and MIS.
How to apply for Meghalaya Food and Civil Supplies Recruitment 2021 @Technical Support Assistant
Interested candidates should submit their resume, latest passport photo along with attested photocopies of testimonials, experience certificates, ST/SC certificate, and contact details. Preference would be given to local candidates.
Candidates from Khasi Hills, Jaintia Hills, and Ri-Bhoi Districts are to submit their application at
- Directorate of Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs.
Horse Shoe Building (Ground Floor), Room No. 28
Lower Lachumiere, Shillong-793001
Candidates from Garo Hills District are to submit their application to
- The Deputy Director, Supply Branch,
Office of the Deputy Commissioner,
West Garo Hills District Tura, Meghalaya, Pin- 794001
The last date for receiving applications will be up to 4:30 PM, 22nd February 2021.
Shortlisted candidates from Khasi Hills, Jaintia Hills, and Ri-Bhoi Districts would be called for a personal interview at the Office of the Director, Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affair, Shillong.
Shortlisted Candidates from Garo Hills will be called for the interview at the Office of the Deputy Commissioner (Supply), West Garo Hills, Tura.
For more details, please check the below link