Kerala Widow Pension Scheme 2021 application form PDF is available to download at lsgkerala.gov.in/en/welfarepension/wp link. Now all the widows, destitute, divorced women can download Kerala Vidhwa Pension Yojana application form in English and Malayalam languages. The widow pension scheme in Kerala state is implemented as Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme. All the interested applicants can download the IGNWPS application form from the official website.
As per the new Kerala Widow Pension Scheme guidelines, the pension amount is Rs. 1400 per month with effect from 1 September 2020. Widow women who wish to apply for a pension must apply in the prescribed format only.
In this article, we will tell you about the complete process to download the Kerala Widow Pension Scheme registration/application form.
Kerala Widow Pension Scheme Application Form PDF Download Online
Below is the process of how to download the Kerala Widow Pension Scheme application form:-
Step 1: Firstly visit the official website at http://lsgkerala.gov.in/en/welfarepension/wp
Step 2: At the homepage, click on the “Pension Online” tab present at the top as shown in the figure or directly click this link
Step 3: In the newly opened window, click at the “Application Forms” link present under the “Downloads” section
Step 4: Upon clicking the Application forms link, the new page of downloading Kerala Widow Pension Scheme application forms in English and Malayalam languages will open. Here are the direct links to open those pages in their respective languages. For the Malayalam language, click at https://welfarepension.lsgkerala.gov.in/ApplicationForms.aspx link. For the English language, click at https://welfarepension.lsgkerala.gov.in/ApplicationFormsEng.aspx
Step 5: On reaching the page, click at the “ഇന്ദിരാ ഗാന്ധി ദേശീയ വിധവ പെന്ഷന് സ്കീം or Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme” link.
Step 6: Then the IGNWPS registration form or Kerala Widow Pension Scheme 2020 Application Form will appear as shown below:-
Step 7: People can easily download the Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme application form in PDF format.
After downloading the Kerala Widow Pension Scheme apply form, fill in all the details accurately and then check the application process as mentioned here.
How to Apply for Kerala Widow Pension Scheme – Check Process
All the applicants must know the remaining process of how to apply for Kerala Widow Pension Scheme 2021:-
- In the Prescribed application format, submit the application for a pension to the concerned Grama Panchayat / Municipality / Corporation Secretary.
- The inquiry should be conducted within one month after the submission of the application
- The beneficiary selection should be conducted within one month of the completion of the inquiry.
- Beneficiary list to be sent to the district collector or the officer appointed by the District Collector.
- An appeal against the beneficiary selection should be given to the District Collector or the officer appointed by the collector within one month of the execution of the order and the action has to be taken within one month of submission of the appeal.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Widow Pension Scheme 2021
Only those applicants fulfilling the below-mentioned criteria are eligible and can apply for Kerala Widow Pension Scheme
- Applicant should be either widow or divorced or whose husband has been missing for more than 7 years.
- The applicant should not be a remarried person.
- No person shall be eligible for the pension if the person is in receipt of any other Social Welfare pensions.
- No person shall be eligible for the pension if the person applied for any Social Welfare pensions.
- No one of there to look after him/her.
- No person shall be eligible if he/she resorts to habitual begging.
- The applicant is not eligible if the person is admitted to a poor home.
- Having a family annual income of or less than Rs.100000/-.
- Applied at the local body where the person is residing.
- Applicants must be destitute.
Pension Amount under IGNWPS or Kerala Widow Pension Scheme 2021
The complete history of pension amount for vidhwa beneficiaries under Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme or Kerala Widow Pension Scheme 2021 are as follows:-
|Pension Type||Date effect from||Amount|
|Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme||01/11/1995||100|
|Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme||01/08/1996||110|
|Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme||01/04/2007||120|
|Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme||01/04/2008||200|
|Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme||01/04/2009||250|
|Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme||01/04/2010||300|
|Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme||01/04/2011||400|
|Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme||01/04/2012||525|
|Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme||01/04/2013||700|
|Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme||01/04/2014||800|
|Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme||01/06/2016||1000|
|Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme||01/04/2017||1100|
|Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme||01/04/2019||1200|
|Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme||01/04/2020||1300|
|Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme||01/09/2020||1400|
Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme Amount
Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme
As a part of decentralization through the Indian Constitutional Amendment Act 1993, the implementation of Widow Pension, which was handled by the Social Welfare Department of State Government, has been transferred to Local Self Government Institutions as per the revised rules declared through the Government Order number GO(P)11/97 dt 07/04/1997. At present, the local bodies have been entrusted with the task of receiving the application, processing, granting, and distribution of the pension. The name mentioned as per the Act is Destitute-Widow Pension.
What is Kerala Sevana Pension
The Sevana Pension application is aimed at streamlining the disbursement of social welfare benefits to the poorest of the poor in society. Sevana Social Welfare Pension is the application software deployed in the local governments within the Kerala state with the intention of providing an efficient and transparent mechanism in the social security services executed through them.
- The Government of Kerala introduced social security schemes in order to give comfort to very poor family members
- Sevana Pension online application is a web-based application developed and supported by Information Kerala Mission for Distribution of social security pensions to beneficiaries of Kerala
- Currently, six types of social security pensions are being distributed through local bodies (Grama panchayats, Municipalities, and Corporations) through the Sevana Pension application
Currently, this application covers seven schemes with more than 16 lakh beneficiaries, who are belonging to the weaker sections in society. Implementation of this application has resulted in the total improvement in the efficiency and service delivery of local governments in this sphere.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions (FAQ’s) about the Kerala Widow Pension Scheme:-
What is Kerala Widow Pension Scheme 2021
It is a pension scheme for widows, divorced, and destitute women.
Is Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme different from this scheme
No, Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme is a central govt. scheme. At the state level, it is named as Kerala Widow Pension Scheme
What is the Pension Amount given to Widows in Kerala
Rs. 1400 per month (w.e.f 1 September 2020)
What is the official website for Kerala Widow Pension Scheme
Direct Links for Kerala Widow Pension Scheme or IGNWPS
Download Kerala Widow Pension Application Form – https://welfarepension.lsgkerala.gov.in/Application%20form/IGNWPS.pdf
Sevana Pension – Social Security System, Kerala Govt. – https://welfarepension.lsgkerala.gov.in/FAQsEng.aspx?pentypeid=6
DBT Pensioners Search – https://welfarepension.lsgkerala.gov.in/DBTPensionersSearch.aspx
Sevana Pension Search – Kerala Gov – https://kerala.gov.in/pension