IIE Recruitment 2021:- Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Field Investigator posts on a contractual basis for a period of 01 (one) month under the project titled “Transforming Caregiving Service Industry into Formal Sector Industry” funded by NEC. The study will be conducted in the capital cities of each state of the northeast region. The last date for submission of the application is 9th February 2021.
Post Name:- Field Investigator
- No of posts:- 16 Posts (2 posts from each state)
1. Guwahati (Assam)
2. Shillong (Meghalaya)
3. Sikkim (Gangtok)
4. Aizawl (Mizoram)
5. Imphal (Manipur)
6. Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh)
7. Agartala (Tripura)
8. Dimapur and Kohima (Nagaland)
- Age limit:- Not mentioned.
- Salary:- Rs. 12000/- (inclusive of TA and DA)
- Educational Qualification:- Candidate from social science background having a post-graduate degree or currently pursuing post-graduate students from any recognized university.
- Desired Qualification:- Candidate having experience in the field or any freshers having the willingness to work in the field will be given preference.
How to apply for IIE Recruitment 2021 @Field Investigator Vacancy in the NE States
Interested and eligible candidate can send their bio-data in a proper CV format in the given mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9th February 2021.
Scope of work
The field investigator needs to collect information from care receivers, caregivers, some Professional and charity organizations from each of the capitalist states.
For more details, please check the below link