GAIL Recruitment 2021:- GAIL (India) Limited invites online applications from eligible young Graduate Engineers for filling up Executive Trainee Chemical and Instrumentation posts by using the GATE 2021 score. The last date for submission of the application is 16.03.2021.
1. Post Name:- Executive Trainee (Chemical)
- No of posts:- 13 [UR:8, EWS:1, SC:1, OBC:3]
- Educational Qualification:- Bachelor Degree in Engineering /Technology in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with a minimum of 65% Marks.
2. Post Name:- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)
- No of posts:- 12 [UR:5, EWS:1, SC:2, ST:2, OBC:2]
- Educational Qualification:- Bachelor Degree in Engineering /Technology in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks.
Maximum 26 years as of 16.03.2021. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST category candidates and 03 years for OBC (NCL) category candidates. It is relaxable by 10 years for PwBD-General/EWS, 13 years for PwBD-OBC (NCL), and 15 years for PwBD-SC/ST category candidates.
The pay scale of Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the Basic Pay of Rs. 60,000/- during one-year training cum probation as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade. On successful completion of their Training cum Probation Period, they will be absorbed in the same Pay Scale of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- in E-2 grade.
GAIL will be utilizing the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering–2021 score (GATE 2021 Score) for recruitment of Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Chemical and Instrumentation during the year 2021. Based on the GATE-2021 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the above disciplines.
How to apply for GAIL Recruitment 2021 @Executive Trainee Vacancy.
The candidates who have registered with GATE 2021 are required to download the admit card from the GATE Official website upon its activation.
On receipt/ downloading of GATE 2021 Admit card with registration number, candidates will have to separately apply online in GAIL indicating their GATE 2021 Registration Number in the “Careers” section of GAIL website www.gailonline.com
For this purpose, the relevant link will be made available in the “Careers” section of our website www.gailonline.com. It may be noted that the application without a valid GATE-2021 registration number will be rejected.
The relevant link will be made available from 1100 hrs on 15.02.2021 till 1800 hrs on 16.03.2021.
For more details, please check the below link