SBI Recruitment 2021:- State Bank of India invites application from m retired officers who have retired on attaining superannuation at the age 60 years of SBI/ e-ABs/ PSBs from Scale-I to Scale-V for a total post of 22 as Business Correspondent Facilitator (BCF). The last date for submission of the application is 10.03.2021 (Wednesday).
Post Name:- Business Correspondent Facilitator (BCF)
- No of posts:- 22
- Location wise vacancy list
1. Dhemaji: 1 Post
2. Miao: 2 Posts
3. Mission Chariali: 1 Post
4. Naharlagun: 2 Posts
5. Pasighat: 2 Posts
6. Goalpara: 1 Post
7. Hojai: 1 Post
8. Howly Adb: 1 Post
9. Morigaon: 1 Post
10. Nagaon: 1 Post
11. Dimapur: 1 Post
12. Jorhat: 1 Post
13. Mokokchung: 1 Post
14. Laitumkhrah: 1 Post
15. Phulbari: 1 Post
16. Tura: 1 Post
17. Aizwal: 1 Post
18. Hailakandi: 1 Post
- Age limit:- Below 63 years as on date of engagement (retired on or before 28.02.2021).
- Salary:- Rs. 30,000/- plus Rs. 6,000/- as travel expenses per month and 35,000/- plus Rs. 6,000/- as travel expenses per month for retired officers (Scale I to Scale III) and (Scale IV to Scale V) respectively.
- Eligibility Criteria:-
1. Retired Officers from Scale I to V of SBI & e-Abs and Retired Offices of other PSBs on Contract Basis.
2. The applicant should have sound knowledge of Financial Inclusion and its systems and procedures.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2021 @BCF Vacancy for Retired Officers
All interested eligible retired officers are advised to send a scanned copy of their application to email id email@example.com and the original copy to reach the below mentioned address latest by 10.03.2021 (Wednesday).
Assistant General Manager (FIMM)
State Bank of India, Local Head Office
North East Circle, FIMM Department
5th Floor, ‘B’ Block
For more details, please check the below link