DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Fitter, Machinist, Turner, Carpenter, Electrician, Mechanic, Welder, Digital Photographer, Stenographer, Secretariat Assistant and other handyman posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts through the prescribed format on or before 15 May 2021.
The last date to apply for the post is May 15, 2021. There are a total of 79 posts in the organization.
Candidates should be Class 10 pass and should also have an ITI certificate to apply for the post. The age of the apprentice should not be less than 14 years as on the closing date of application. Candidates with post-graduation are not eligible to apply.
The selection board of TBRL shall go through the applications of the candidates and shortlist them. Candidates then will be selected on the basis of merit (percentage of marks of the qualifying examination. In case of Tie, the marks of the lower examination shall be considered as tie-breaker.
Candidates will have to send scanned copies of all the relevant documents/ certificates (10th certificate, ITI certificate and Marksheet, caste certificate, ID proof etc) in a single PDF file through email to the mentioned email ID.
How to Apply :
- Applications are to be submitted online through the following website/link: rac.gov.in or drdo.gov.in
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In the case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at TBRL Chandigarh.
- Online Applications after the last date would not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.