BHEL Recruitment 2021: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has invited applications from interested candidates for a total of 40 posts of Supervisor Trainee. Online applications for these posts will begin on 5 April. The last date to apply is 26 April 2021. Candidates can apply from April 5 once the application process starts. Candidates seeking to join BHEL as Supervisor Trainee in Finance should have possessed Bachelor in Commerce (B.Com). Shortlisted candidates will be called for online exam which is tentatively scheduled on 23 May 2021.
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application – 05 April 2021
- Last Date for Submitting Application – 26 April 2021
- BHEL Supervisor Admit Card Date – 07 May 2021
- BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam Date – 23 May 2021.
Details of Vacancies
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has published a notification inviting applicants for recruitment to the post of:
- Supervisor Trainee in Finance – 40 Posts
- UR – 25 Posts
- EWS – 2 Posts
- OBC – 10 Posts
- SC – 2 Posts
- ST- 1 Posts.
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Eligibility
Applicants who have passed class10th/High School exam from a recognized Board and have an ITI certificate in the concerned subject from a recognized University can apply for BHEL apprenticeship recruitment. Students who have passed ITI course as private candidates are not eligible for the apprenticeship engagement. Candidates belonging to EWS and OBC categories must have passed ITI with at least 60% marks. SC and ST category candidates should have passed ITI with a minimum of 55% marks. The lower and upper age limit for the unreserved category is 14 and 27 years, respectively. Relaxation of the age limit for reserved category candidates will also be provided.
Candidates joining BHEL as Supervisor Trainees will undergo training for one year. During training period, basic pay of Rs 32,000/- in the scale of pay of Rs 32,000-1,00,000/- will be paid.
After successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed as Supervisors in the scale of pay of Rs 33,500-1,20,000/- with a basic pay of Rs 33,500/
How to apply for BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website – bhelbpl.co.in
- Go to ‘Recruitment’ Section
- Click on the ‘Current Openings’ tab
- A new page will open
- Click on ITI/ Trade Apprentice Recruitment tab
- Click on ‘Advertisement’ to read the official notification
- After you have read the notification, register yourself and login to apply
- Fill in the required details/information and submit
- Direct link to apply online for BHEL Recruitment 2021.